Right now on eBay
A-Force v1 #1 Adam Hughes Variant
Marvel Comics, July 2015 (in-shops: 2015-05-20).Low Dist.
This is the 1:50 retailer incentive variant with a cover by Adam Hughes (Diamond code: MAR150666; barcode: 2-04964-30020-0-151).
In a secluded corner of the Battleworld, an island nation is fiercely protected by a team of Avengers the likes of which has only ever been glimpsed before! Fighting to protect the small sliver of their world that's left, the Amazing A-FORCE stands shoulder-to-shoulder, ready to take on the horde!
This issue was written by Marguerite Bennett & G. Willow Wilson with interior art by Jorge Molina & Craig Yeung. The cover featured an additional logo celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Inhumans. The comic itself was a Secret Wars Tie-in and featured the first appearance of A-Force (Earth-16191) & Singularity.
Below are the other editions available via Diamond:
From left to right, top to bottom (barcode suffix / Diamond code):
- Regular Cover by Jim Cheung (00111 / MAR150665)
- Baby Variant Skottie Young (00121 / MAR150670)
- Jorge Molina 1:25 retailer incentive (00131 / MAR150669)
- Stephanie Hans 1:25 retailer incentive (00141 / MAR150668)
- Blank variant (00161 / MAR150671)
- Russell Dauterman 1:25 retailer Incentive (00171 / MAR150667)
Below are some other exclusive variants that were also available:
From left to right (barcode suffix):
- Sara Pichelli Midtown Comics Exclusive (00181)
- Shane Davis & Jesus Aburtov Hastings Exclusive (00191)
- Siya Oum BAM! exclusive (00116)
At the time of writing, in mid-January 2021, CGC recorded 275 gradings of the "Hughes Variant Cover" in their census, with 246 in the top grade of 9.8 (near mint/mint).
At that same time, CBCS recorded eleven gradings of the "Adam Hughes Retailer Incentive" in their Population Report, will all eleven grades recorded as 9.8.
Right now on eBay